Logo
Rodding Roundtable
Home  |  Forums  |  Events  |  Members  |  Webring  |  Tech  |  Merchandise  |  Contact  |  Services
abLinks   |  Want Ads  |  Advertising  
   ForumForum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   AlbumAlbum   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classified AdsClassified Ads Search AdsSearch Ads

Chrome plating

Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rodding Roundtable Forum Index -> Rodder's Roundtable
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ragtag
Junior Knight

User's Age: (73)

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 27 2015, 4:05 pm    Post subject: Chrome plating Reply with quote

Its been a while since I've had any chrome plating done but now I'm looking for a good place in the Great Lakes area. Someone suggested B and R Custom Chrome. Does anyone know these guys?
enjenjo
Site Admin
Site Admin

User's Age: (70)

PostPosted: Sat, Jun 27 2015, 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know them, but the plater I used to use had his chrome done there. He did the polishing, and had them do the plating. I was happy with his work. They also did plating for Ididit, may still be doing it.
bowtietillidie
Craftsman

User's Age: (75)

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 28 2015, 3:12 pm    Post subject: chrome plating Reply with quote

We have found two Plater's in the great Lakes area That do OUTSTANDING work ... We used booth on a thousand point Cameo pick up .... One is located in Grafton Ohio the other is located in mars Pa. Sorry I don't have the names , as there are in the build book along with the truck living with a new owner
enjenjo
Site Admin
Site Admin

User's Age: (70)

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 28 2015, 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: chrome plating Reply with quote

bowtietillidie wrote:
We have found two Plater's in the great Lakes area That do OUTSTANDING work ... We used booth on a thousand point Cameo pick up .... One is located in Grafton Ohio the other is located in mars Pa. Sorry I don't have the names , as there are in the build book along with the truck living with a new owner

The one in Grafton Oh is Jon Wright's Custom Chrome Plating. They do over the top work, can fix any thing no matter how bad, and have a really long lead time. The shop is spotless clean.

ragtag
Junior Knight

User's Age: (73)

PostPosted: Sun, Jun 28 2015, 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I appreciate the info.
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rodding Roundtable Forum Index -> Rodder's Roundtable All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: