Logo
Rodding Roundtable
Home  |  Forums  |  Events  |  Members  |  Webring  |  Tech  |  Merchandise  |  Contact  |  Services
abLinks   |  Want Ads  |  Advertising  
   ForumForum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   AlbumAlbum   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Classified AdsClassified Ads Search AdsSearch Ads

If your having login trouble

Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rodding Roundtable Forum Index -> Sitewide User FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fat Cat
Site Admin
Site Admin

User's Age: (48)

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 29 2005, 2:06 am    Post subject: If your having login trouble Reply with quote

you need to check out the topic in the Forum FAQ forum. It has details to fix your issues with having to relogin everytime you visit the forum even though you have checked the remember me checkbox

I have found there to be an issue with logging in with the www.streetrodtech.com address. It is redirecting to www.roddingroundtable.com on log in. I am trying to find out why and if there is something I can do about it. until then it will just redirect.

The Mad Polack
Black Swamp Soda Works
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
rooster
Baron

User's Age: (47)

PostPosted: Sat, Jan 29 2005, 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not having any problem loggin "in". After im logged in and go to post a message Im prompted to log in again. I do not have the box checked for "auto log in"!

Question another problem is that SOMTIMES! the rrt page seems to be reloading! I get a message on the bottom of the page saying "Done, but with errors on the page", is it just me?

Pension Problems?
www.pensionrights.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QNNVnqA_YI&feature=share&list=PLaPKfOKO606O6nb7HAuYhJ9mkMSt94XsU&index=4
Crosley

User's Age: (63)

PostPosted: Sun, Jan 30 2005, 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is what I got a couple of times , the redirect sent me to the old page that said it was unavailable...... that was like monday & tuesday if I remember.

I like the spell check... although some simple mis spells seem to get by it

It's not your age, It's the mileage on the body that adds up
Charlie Chops 1940
Earl

User's Age: (74)

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 01 2005, 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I first came to the new board and re-registered the automatically logged in feature worked fine. Sometime this past week it quit working and though the header says I'm logged in, I have to log-out and log back in to post. I am clicking the automatic log-in box but it doesnt work right.

I see no other "helpful hint" in the FAQ.

Charlie

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!
Fat Cat
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 01 2005, 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie Chops 1940 wrote:
When I first came to the new board and re-registered the automatically logged in feature worked fine. Sometime this past week it quit working and though the header says I'm logged in, I have to log-out and log back in to post. I am clicking the automatic log-in box but it doesnt work right.

I see no other "helpful hint" in the FAQ.

Charlie

Try the cookie deleting routine. It might work. I had the same problem last week.

The Mad Polack
Black Swamp Soda Works
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
moparrodder
Knight Regular

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 01 2005, 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fat Cat wrote:

Try the cookie deleting routine. It might work. I had the same problem last week.

Frank, I've been having logging on . Crying or Very sad When I put in my user name and pass word it says I used a non active user name or invalid pass word or something like that , so I hit the forgot my pass word link and it says there is a new password in my email and it will tell me how to activate it, so I checked my email and the only entry from here is the one telling that you're back on line, nothing about a new pass word. Confused So tonight I tried logging in to check PM's and I got in that way, but wont work with the regular log in. Confused I know I'm not the brightest star in the sky so what am I doing wrong? It's getting frustrating and I'm about ready run over this puter with my truck!! HELP!! We will be gone for a while tonight for firemans meeting but will check back when we gwet home later tonight. thanks in advance!!! Bill
Fat Cat
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue, Feb 01 2005, 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moparrodder wrote:
Frank, I've been having logging on . Crying or Very sad When I put in my user name and pass word it says I used a non active user name or invalid pass word or something like that , so I hit the forgot my pass word link and it says there is a new password in my email and it will tell me how to activate it, so I checked my email and the only entry from here is the one telling that you're back on line, nothing about a new pass word. Confused So tonight I tried logging in to check PM's and I got in that way, but wont work with the regular log in. Confused I know I'm not the brightest star in the sky so what am I doing wrong? It's getting frustrating and I'm about ready run over this puter with my truck!! HELP!! We will be gone for a while tonight for firemans meeting but will check back when we gwet home later tonight. thanks in advance!!! Bill

Bill I can't say as I fully understand the problem. If you were not able to log in then you would not have been able to post this message that I am replying to. Also there is no different log in to check the PM's It is exactly the same login info to check PM's as it is to post messages. If you are having trouble with staying logged in then you need to do the cookie delete routine. Otherwise I need more info as to what the problem is as I can't see it because you are telling me you can't log in but you did to post this message. So I need more.

The Mad Polack
Black Swamp Soda Works
moparrodder
Knight Regular

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 02 2005, 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank, when I try to log in I click the log in tab, type my user name and pass word and click the log in tab and it says I requested an invalid or inactive user name or invalid password. So I start over and I click on the log in to check pm and type the same info I can get in and it brings up the pm info then I click on the forums link at the top and can get in the message board and am logged in and can post to anypost as before and I stay logged on till I log out. Like you said the same info gets you logged in with both log in tab so I don't understand why the log in tab don't work and the login to check your pm's does work. At least I can get in now and post so I guess it's no big deal. Maybe I have a gremlin in my puter that likes to screw with my small brain. lol I was starting to get a little frustrated cause I couldn't get in and post, but I'm back in the saddle now!! Very Happy Bill
rooster
Baron

User's Age: (47)

PostPosted: Wed, Feb 02 2005, 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: If your having login trouble Reply with quote

Fat Cat wrote:
you need to check out the topic in the Forum FAQ forum. It has details to fix your issues with having to relogin everytime you visit the forum even though you have checked the remember me checkbox

I have found there to be an issue with logging in with the www.streetrodtech.com address. It is redirecting to www.roddingroundtable.com on log in. I am trying to find out why and if there is something I can do about it. until then it will just redirect.

As you said in FAQ's I did the search of drive C. for phpbb2mysql! 2 files were found containing this line of text. Only one of the files had text containg roddingroundtable within it!

I opened the file containing rrt text to see it with ms works, its 14 pages long!

Question Do I delete this entire file then reload rrt page to make everything ducky again!

My only problem is that I have to log in twice to be loged in at all!

Pension Problems?
www.pensionrights.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QNNVnqA_YI&feature=share&list=PLaPKfOKO606O6nb7HAuYhJ9mkMSt94XsU&index=4
View previous topic :: View next topic
Post new topic      Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Rodding Roundtable Forum Index -> Sitewide User FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: